COMPANY: Born in Los Angeles, Cult Gaia is known for beautiful heirloom pieces that will live in your closet forever. The cornerstone of Cult Gaia's DNA is creating objets d'art that makes you look twice. Since its inception, CG has grown from accessories into a lifestyle brand, selling everything from ready-to-wear to shoes, a world of Gaia.
Cult Gaia is looking for a Sales Associate for the LA retail store. The Sales Associate is the pulse of our sales floor, and their number one priority is to provide an exceptional customer experience. The Sales Associate will be expected to create relationships with clients to understand their lifestyle and fashion needs. The Sales Associate should have expert knowledge of the brand, the aesthetic, and its pieces. A great Sales Associate exudes confidence, a love of fashion, and a passion for the customer and their experience.
- Meet personal and stores sales goals by ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service
- Establish a returning client business by developing and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Actively outreach to client base to strengthen relationship via email, phone calls, and text messaging
- Utilize company selling culture and training tools to meet and exceed KPI expectations
- Actively learn and speak to the trends of each collection
- Utilize all company training materials to stay versed on company happenings, new collections, and promotions
- Maintain organization, upkeep, cleanliness of both the front and back of house
- Ensure that the sales floor is maintained and beautifully reflects the brand
- Partner with entire team to execute open and close checklist, shipments, DOR's, and overall store standards
- Actively support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives
- Proven experience as a Retail Sales Associate or a similar role in the fashion industry
- Sales experience in clothing or any retail store
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to offer personalized styling tips while identifying clients' needs