For return inquiries, please see our returns page.
For all press inquiries, please contact us at
For general questions, email us at
For sales or wholesale, please contact us at
Customer Service email and chat is available Monday-Friday 9 to 5 PST. Excluding Holidays and Weekends.
A: Once you’ve received your shipping confirmation email you can click HERE to see the status of your order. It may take 24 hours for tracking updates to appear.
A: The way we source our fabrics and produce our collections means that some of our items are only available in small quantities and may, therefore, be sold out. Please note that the majority of our pieces are limited edition and will not be returning in the future.
A: The nature of our products means they sell out quickly and this allows us to hold your place to make sure you get what you want. The item will be shipped by the date shown in the product description. Please note that your card will be charged fully when a preorder is placed. This is the only way we can allocate the item to you.
A: Once an order is placed, it cannot be modified or canceled.
A: Unfortunately, we can't support exchanges at this time. We recommend placing a new order and returning the other item using our quick and easy returns link HERE.
A: You can see our retailers here.
A: Authentic Cult Gaia products are available on our website (www.cultgaia.com) and at our stockist's locations here: https://cultgaia.com/pages/stockist. Our company does not offer merchandise for sale through individuals, flea markets, unauthorized retail locations, or at auctions.
A: As one cohesive unit, we participate in numerous enforcements such as taking legal actions against counterfeits through takedown of the counterfeit websites.
A: You sure can! Please report any counterfeit websites/sellers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide location of the merchandise, style of product(s) offered, and website. Thanks for your cooperation!
- Responsible for managing entire Sweater/Cut and Sew product line including market research, mood board creation, designing, sketching, spec'ing and fit in collaboration with Head of Design
- Understand the Cult Gaia aesthetic and translate it into brand appropriate product
- Lead the seasonal development of conceptual stitches, in addition to identifying and sourcing new brand appropriate yarns and key silhouettes
- Proactively execute and drive the sampling process to meet calendar deadlines
- Communicate daily with overseas factories to develop swatches, provide fit comments and track seasonal development
- Lead seasonal presentations through design boards, CAD artwork, swatches and garment samples
- Work with Production team to spec and fit garments providing final specs that maintain original design aesthetic
- 3-5 years Cut and Sew experience required
- Must have existing relationships with factories
- Technical and conceptual Knitwear experience
- Overseas development experience
- Strong sketching ability to sell ideas
- Contemporary taste level and strong eye for color
- Excellent presentation, written and organization skills
- Ability to adhere to key calendar dates
- Detail oriented, proactive and organized
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a close team
- Work with the Design team on seasonal research, concept building, sketching, and producing CAD’s and presentation materials that effectively communicate product concepts and creative strategy internally.
- Collaborate to create proprietary product designs or refresh existing product that reflects cg design philosophy, quality guidelines and inspires targeted consumers.
- Coordinate with Product development manager Responsible for technical specs Coordinate with Product Development to receive all prototypes and assist team with corrections of product.
- Ensure the timely completion of corrections and passes to Product Development.
- Responsible for research on site and off, organizing and executing boards that reflect seasonal point of view. Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accessories or Industrial Design or related area 5+ years of design experience in handbags and accessories
- Understanding of the design and development process related to a variety of materials and fabrications
- Strong experience in concept creation and knowledge of fashion and market trends with an understanding of Cult Gaia’s product aesthetic, image and quality
- Must have traditional hands on handbag and accessories development skills as well as innovative accessories experience (material specs and tech packs) Able to convey design details to manufacturers
- Must have a high degree of proficiency with Digital Design Platforms (expert 2D abilities in Adobe Illustrator) and hand sketching ability
- Working knowledge of Macintosh systems, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and PLM Ability to work under deadlines, manage multiple priorities, work independently, take initiative, and pay close attention to detail
- Must be flexible to both domestic and international travel
- The Production intern assists the Production Manager in the production of our seasonal collections.
- Visits ready-to-wear factories and vendors daily to check in, make drop offs and pick ups
- Purchase, organize and distribute trims to factories
- Assists with quality control process prior to shipping to customers
- Responsible for keeping DTLA production hub organized and clean
- Must have exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel Positive, pro-active attitude a must
- Must have a valid California driver's license (to visit local factories)
- Basic understanding of garment construction, as well as technical knowledge of production, preferred
The Assistant’s primary responsibility is to support our design and product development team. This role helps facilitate the creation of our handbag and accessories collections, from design inception to production.
- Manages and updates seasonal development calendar
- Execute specific design development projects as assigned by the Designer and Product Developer
- Manage development and execution of trim packages
- Keeps all linesheets up to date
- Take notes during all design and development meetings; and follows up on all outstanding issues
- Assists product developer with managing budget; tracks and submit invoices
- Assist with actualizing costs, including tracking customs, freight and duty charges; updating the cost sheet and RLM
- Create Color Codes in RLM (Create 3 digit codes, add Pantone TCX and C codes, and add color chip)
- Check in Samples (in RLM, take photos, tag)
- Assist with press sample requests
- Assist with sample approval process
- Works with intern to keep sample inventory organized
- Assist with shipping out packages
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with partners in Production and Design
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Extremely organized
- Methodical and efficient
- Proficient in Excel (must know v-lookups)
- Must know how to do CADs in Illustrator
- Ability to respond to business objectives with creative, innovative, and cost-effective design solutions
- Knowledge of materials, handbag construction a plus
- Ability to recognize and accurately forecast fashion and cultural trends as they relate to the target customer
- Must have current drivers’ license
Degree in Fashion Design
2-3 years of experience, preferably in accessories design
Los Angeles, CA
***Please send resumes to email@example.com and provide link to online portfolio and or work samples with application**
Shipping and Returns
We do not ship on the weekend or U.S. holidays, and we do not offer Saturday delivery. All orders $400 and over will require a signature upon delivery. Once your package has been signed for and delivered, Cult Gaia is not responsible for theft or damage. If you choose to waive the signature, your package is only insured through transit, and the customer bears responsibility upon delivery.
5-7 Business Days plus processing
Arrives 2 business days after processing if you place your order by 12 PM PST
Arrives next business day after processing if you place your order by 12 PM PST
|DHL - Canada & Mexico||
1-3 Business Days plus processing
DHL - All else
3 Business Days plus processing
Prices or shipping costs on the site do not include taxes and duties.
We currently ship all items Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). Once your order is shipped, the carrier will bill you to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
If the customer refuses the delivery due to the import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees, the package will either be destroyed or returned to its sender, in those cases, any additional fee occurred will be the responsibility of the customer and original order will NOT be refundable. All International orders are FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged. Cult Gaia is not responsible for international shipments lost in transit.
Orders placed with CULT GAIA will generally ship 1-3 business day, if purchased before 12:00 PST. If you need to place an order for rush shipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If for any reason your order is to be delayed or cancelled - due to stock, payment or otherwise - we will contact you via email.
We accept returns on all full price bags within 7 days of delivery receipt. Clothing, Jewelry, and Shoes are accepted within 14 days of delivery receipt. International orders are final sale only and may not be returned or exchanged. Cult Gaia is not responsible for international shipments lost in transit. The merchandise must be returned in the exact condition in which it was shipped in order to receive a refund. This includes the original packaging and the box it came in. Cult Gaia boxes should not be used as the actual shipping box. Please note, original and return shipping fees will not be credited back upon return.
To return unwanted items please visit our Return Center.
Please allow up to 7 business days for your refund or exchange to be processed. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail when your return or exchange is complete.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Cult Gaia and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
No price adjustments for prior purchases.
*Orders placed during online sales/promotions are final- no refunds or exchanges are allowed. If merchandise is returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you.
Once your package has been shipped out and handed to the respective courier, you cannot change the shipping method.