We are looking for self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals that are hungry and want to be a part of something at infancy of greatness. Is that person you?
Join The Cult
As the Wholesale Specialist, you will manage the overall process and fulfillment of our wholesale key account orders to ensure on time deliveries to our customers while growing the business through quality products and excellent customer service. You will be collaborating with internal and external Reps, our Product Development and Operations team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day communications with all our wholesale Key Accounts that consist of the Elite brick & mortar Boutiques, Online Boutiques, Specialty Chains and Department Stores.
- Review and approve all orders for availability, lead-times and routing requests.
- Work with our outside Vendors on any drop ship orders to ensure all packing or routing requirements given by the Key Account is followed and within the delivery window.
- Constant monitoring of our open order reports to ensure shipping at start ship and limiting extension requests.
- Problem solve with the internal teams and Rep when issues or delays happen.
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with vendors to ensure they are delivering within desired service levels while working together to resolve any production issues.
- Perform cost analysis to ensure proper margins can be met
- Oversea Chargeback process and review monthly reports with total chargeback while working to decrease them within the company
- Responsible for maintaining and issuing vendor chargeback’s and resolution.
- Help to identify potential bottlenecks in production based on current output
- Maintain reporting metrics and provide analysis and recommended process improvements as a result
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Fashion (Manufacturing, Production, Operations, Inventory Management or a related field) is required.
- A minimum of 2+ years working with Key Accounts with a thorough understanding of buying and production from inception through delivery.
- Knowledge in Product costing, garment testing, and garment specifications.
- Experience with Retail routing guides and retail buying a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and able to quickly adapt to unique situations
- Excellent verbal, written, problem-solving, decision-making, and time-management skills, with a proven track record of juggling priorities and successfully meeting multiple deadlines
- Experience working with EDI & shipping portals like DI Central, Inovis or Tradelink a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) required; Knowledge with Adobe Illustrator a plus.
If interested, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Wholesale Specialist : [Your Name]”.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Cult Gaia is currently seeking a social media intern. We are looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in fashion and trends, as well as a wide knowledge of social networking platforms, celebrities and influencers. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and proactive with exceptional taste. Please be prepared to work hard and wear many different hats. This internship offers participants the ability to learn about all aspects of social media marketing at a fast-growing fashion brand.
Work with social media manager to draft copy / manage scheduling of posts for daily content programming across social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram
Participate in brainstorming sessions to shape our social media programs & daily content
Assist in measuring impact of social media efforts through relevant monitoring tools and reporting.
Photography skills required
Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude
Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multitasking environment
Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
Must have excellent written communication skills
Must be Internet savvy - Must be proficient in the use of the Internet as a research tool and have a strong interest in online advertising and social media
Interest and knowledge of the fashion industry preferred (brands, designers)
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Cult Gaia is located in Los Angeles and candidates must currently be in school.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Intern: [Your Name]”
The internship details are as follows:
- Internship will span the duration of at least one semester (3-4 months).
- Intern will assist primarily in design and brand marketing aspects under our Design Director.
- Additionally, intern will assist Head of Product Development & the Founder.
Assisting in the design process for the collection of RTW women’s clothing and accessories
- styling research
- mood boards
- inspiration / vintage shopping
- general design administration
Assisting in configuring the branding direction for the collection
- writing branding components for the new collection
- conceptualizing / organizing marketing events and promotions
- sample loan management
- general administration
Assisting in configuring the business direction for the collection
- managing budget configuration
- market research & competitive analysis
- general administration
If interested, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line
“Design Internship : [Your Name]”.
Please send your resume + cover letter to CAREERS@CULTGAIA.COM. Please put the position you are applying for in the title of the email. You will be contacted if we would like to schedule an interview.
Don't see your position listed on this page? Apply anyway and we will hold onto your resume in case something opens up in the future.